Elevator Studio partners with World Poker Tour for a special edition of Elevator Nights event at Luxor Las Vegas
Elevator Nights is a recurring event offering attendees an opportunity to learn from and interact with some of today’s most successful and brightest business minds, entrepreneurs and influencers.
- Panel 1: Philanthropy & Branding
- Panel 2: eCommerce
- Panel 3: Reinventing Your Brand
- Open networking
Sunday, June 2, 2019; 7-10 p.m.
HyperX Esports Arena
Luxor Las Vegas (casino floor adjacent to Flight Bar)
3900 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Dan Fleyshman, Cofounder, Elevator Studio
- Branden Hampton, Cofounder, Elevator Studio
- Joey Carson, CEO, Elevator Studio
- Adam Pliska, President & CEO, World Poker Tour
- Angelica Hael, VP of Global Tour Management, World Poker Tour
- Lynn Gilmartin, Anchor, WPT Main Tour
- Joey Ingram, poker player/podcaster
- Cole Hatter, entrepreneur/speaker/creator of THRIVE
- Zac Folkman, entrepreneur/speaker
- Chase Hero, entrepreneur/crypto-currency expert and investor
- Josh King Madrid (@jetsetfly), marketer
- Ryan Stewman, sales expert/author
- Daniel G, entrepreneur
Elevator Studio is a digital, social media and influencer marketing company that helps brands connect with and influence consumers through meaningful and high-impact engagement. Since the company was founded in 2014 it has brokered more than $68 million in deals between leading brands and top social media influencers, making it the largest social media influencer marketing company worldwide.
World Poker Tour (WPT) is the premier name in internationally televised gaming and entertainment with brand presence in land-based tournaments, television, online and mobile. Leading innovation in the sport of poker since 2002, WPT has broadcast globally in more than 150 countries and territories, and is currently producing its 17th season, which airs on FOX Sports Regional Networks in the United States. Season XVII of WPT is sponsored by ClubWPT.com. ClubWPT.com is a unique online membership site that offers inside access to the WPT, as well as a sweepstakes-based poker club available in 35 states across the United States with innovative features and state-of-the-art creative elements inspired by WPT’s 16 years of experience in gaming entertainment. WPT also participates in strategic brand license, partnership, and sponsorship opportunities. WPT Enterprises Inc. is a subsidiary of Ourgame International Holdings, Ltd. For more information, go to WPT.com.
Categories: Elevator Studio